the second fragment of scene 9 and it's events - individual moments (from Ninth Frame - previous ones can be seen in the previous Poster):
- 9 - (Ninth Frame) - Steve runs, then slides and throws a spear into the head of the nearest zombie ant (headshot), then climbs it and jumps on the next one, then stabs it knife twice in it head. The third ant of the zombie is killed by arrow (headshot) by MariogD murderous hit. Steve turn his head to the other heroes and smiles.
- 10 - (Tenth Frame) - Delsin, Mejson and MariogD look around closely (looking out for threats), suddenly an ant zombie jumps out close on them (from the bush). MariogD shoots the insect (the hit is not fatal), Delsin throws the spear and kills it.
- 11 - (Eleventh Frame) - Candy's pet stands (head pointing to the right) opposite his master and examines him with tentacles. God-DL is concerned about them. Suddenly a zombie ant falls (out of the bush) and bites "our" ant in the leg - it frightens and flinches. Candy's ant catches him around the waist and runs away, knocking God-DL along the way. The zombie ant inevitably approaches its prey, but God-DL reaches its spear at the last moment (it lay near his head - he dropped it when he fell) and throw spear at the insect head with all hes strength.
- 12 - (Twelfth Frame) Mejson is attacked by a zombie ant and he backs up and he stabs with a spear. Behind him (on the right) Delsin wrestles with an insect (he holds a spear on the sides, and an ant zombie in the middle), MariogD saves the situation by killing her with a lethal arrow in the head (headshot), then notices Mejson and acts identically. Delsin is tired (sweaty and panting) - squats on one knee, God-DL runs up to him and lifts him. MariogD reaches for another arrow and is surprised to see that there is no more arrows (there are also only a few spears) - Mejson see this precedent and with a worried expression face screams: "Retreat!", then he turn his head left (looks in that direction).
- 13 - (Thirteenth Frame) - Steve <fights zombies ants> (self-righteous in his madness). Suddenly one insect grabs him from behind at the waist and tightens (Steve screams and bleeds heavily), after a while the hero loses consciousness. A zombie ant releases him and he falls next to another zombie ant [! Important! one zombie ant with a bud growing out on they head] that was killed earlier by Steve.
- 14 - (Fourteenth Frame) - Mejson sees this macabre scene and screams: "No!!!" And then intends to run there, but MariogD grabs his arm and screams: "We must run!". Everyone starts to run away, but Mejson stand hard in place and looks sadly into the distance, MariogD shakes his arm strongly and they both run away.
Currently, I have finished Ninth Frame of scene 9 - it has 56.5s.
As you can see - there is a bit to do of plan battle's to in Thirteenth Frame.
Feel free and shoot ideas!!!