Flash isn't dead... he's still alive in my heart... don't worry my brothers :)
Second degree IT studies
Joined on 7/27/08
Arm sounds good. :) Looks good.
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Have you updated the animation preview? I need to watch the animation for walking to time the foot steps. Crackling the neck to relax, I can make that sound ;)
Well, I wrote that in the project you can download a link to the .exe file :P
Maybe I send you a walking animation?
Can you create a sound when drives your neck when your head turns? Cool :P
@Mejson alright, I’ll see what’s new, when the download is finished.
Sure, you can send the walking animation, I’ll see what I can do with the neck sound ;).
Thanks, how are you I missed you guys :P I had a lot of work, but you know what? I'm weird XD... When I do animation I do it even when I'm tired, I just create on a rampage. :P And if I take a break for a day or two, I can't mobilize myself to continue do animation XD What's wrong with me? xD
@ChordC, File is already downloaded? :) It's taking a long in Indonesia :P What do you think? How are sounds created there? How are you?
Something exceptionally quiet today :P Usually, he hums from comments XD
@Mejson thanks for improved performance. Making background as image turns out to be brilliant idea. The second thing is sound. They make movie better. @ChordC thank you for your work!
Beautiful words, brother! Yes, this performance is amazing :) Yes I'm happy @ChordC is with us! I've also done background optimization for 'Scene 1' as well, but haven't added to NG yet. Thanks to background optimization, you can watch on 'High' on a fairly normal computer. :D
@Mejson I've watched the latest movie preview, converting the background props into .png files makes the animation smoother to watch, this definitely a great decision ;). I'll send the sounds today btw, just need to remaster them.
@MariogD No problem, a pleasure working with you guys ;)
Cool! I finally got the hang of something good XD Hehehehe
Perfect! Speaking of the sounds... :P I will ask you for sounds to:
- Zip screams when he is bitten on the arm (the zombie bites off his skin),
- Zombies and Zip fall to the ground (Zombie from behind knocks him down and crushes him to the ground).
We all feel honored!
UPDATE (@Cyberdevil, @Animetion24, @ChordC, @MariogD, @SayMeBott):
- a set of beautiful walking sounds :D (on any surface) from @ChordC - there is (OK),
- 'Hard' neck cracking sound fo Keni XD (relaxes) - there is (OK),
- sounds for God-DL Zombie (reworked from Steve Zombie) - there is (OK),
- sounds for Zip (groans, screams of pain, curses of pain) - Zip will personally record for tomorrow :D,
- hitting the ground (Zip with God-DL Zombie) - our great artist @ChordC creates :),
- bite sound (God-DL bites Zip) - as above :).
- God-DL Zombie knocking over the Zip (hit the ground / dust picks up / proper dynamics) - there is (OK).
Amazing how it goes on! Cool! :D
A lot of added attention to the audial aspect of this lately. :) Very nice.
Hehehe, okay :P The animation aspect is constantly devoted to - believe it! :P
Your "OK" expresses more than a thousand words! xD
I believe it! The focus on animation always goes without saying I guess! XD Nice work there too.
Thanks! It was so with a joke! :P Hehehehe