View Profile Mejson

35 Movie Reviews

I give 5 for motivation! Work on your animation skills :)

OK! Pretty eye catching :)

Ok! Nice! Such an evening with the Clock Crew :P

Little-Rena responds:

Isn't it always!

9 Game Reviews

Nice! But I don't see medals unlocking while playing the game... too bad.

Pretty cool! :P It's cool for you, my friend :D

Hehehe, as an artist I have a few reservations about XD:
- too little distance between the water and the lower objects (before you understand what's going on, you can lose 5 times XD),
- if you "save" all objects, it should go to the next level automatically :P,
- too short game! XD.

Well... after the assessment, I think you are liked very much :P Congratulations! Maybe someday I'll also be XD (after another 15 years here XD).

Keep it up!

Edit: Second point - there is a "NEXT >" screen, so I'm right XD (I mean the level should end after saving all objects and move on to "NEXT >" screen. Sorry, language barrier! :P) Cool. Hmmm, do I know... I'd rather be liked than medals :P I pay attention / like to interactions with people :)

Cyberdevil responds:

Mmm, fair points! The first one's hopefully not that big a problem since you do get the opportunity to replay instantly when you lose, maybe it becomes a bit of a pull to keep going too, and preparation for the other levels where you do need to be as fast as possible, but you're right I should probably ideally have had the water at least a liiiittle bit lower for the first number. It's a bit imbalanced with how fast you need to click that one and then how the time is more than enough for all the others...

As for the second point I feels a moment's pause between levels in a game like this is actually a very necessary thing. :) You may need a pause. Collect yourself. Get ready again...

Regarding the shortness I totally agree! Didn't have the time to add in all the levels I was planning to, but maybe next time! Hopefully there is a next time!

I'm sure you will too, the secret to popularity - if you don't create good enough work that you become famous regardless - might be to interact with sometimes more people than you really have time for; just get involved with as much as you can. ;) You're already earning higher trophies than I am though!

Thank you; you too!

Nice! A little bit of trolling the player! Hehehe :P

Cyberdevil responds:

Indeed! :D Glad you enjoyed it!

96 Audio Reviews

Cool! Five stars! Your best creation so far! I like! Atmospheric!

@Cyberdevil, @Animetion24, @ChordC, @MariogD, @SayMeBott, friends, what do you think? :)

KillerRATband responds:

Yes, I personally like this song a lot too.

OK! It is rather a sound (for a certain situation) than a song :)

PS. When will be the game you make music be ready for?

KillerRATband responds:

Yeah, it's just used as a sound ingame and is just the outro track to the album. There is no release date for the game as of now but it is planned to be finished sometime early 2021.

Ok, not as thrilling as the previous song, but also cool :)

Anonymous-Frog responds:

It's the first song listed on the album

164 Art Reviews

Nice! I see that you are already changing into a robot :P At least you are going into the future :)

Nice! :P

Ok! Nice! :)

Flash isn't dead... he's still alive in my heart... don't worry my brothers :)

34, Male