It's a next scene planning/draft - this time it's: Scene 5 - Still Alive! to Reduce 2 - Pass of Time - the first and also only addition to Reduce 2 :P
Scene 1 - Run and hide! - Approved!
Scene 2 - Our "friend" - Approved!
Scene 3 - A New Hope - Approved!
Scene 4 - A New Beginning - Approved!
However, I'm finish working on improving / changing the navigation (film) for Reduce 2 - Pass of Time. We have everything prepared for 12 scenes, we will see how many will come out - this is the 5th scene. :)
Scene 5 - Still alive!
Inscription (on black background):
(~11 hours later)
1. It's early in the morning, Keni is creeping up on the traces of blood (grasshopper) that drive him close to the grass.
2. Suddenly there's scary_momment and Keni looks around but sees nothing. He goes on and the bloodstains keep getting bigger.
3. He crouches for a moment and touches the bloodstain, then looks up and smiles to himself.
4. He gets up and creeps on, suddenly someone getting closer to him and grabs him from behind, covers his mouth and pulls him into the grass.
5. Keni free himself and yells in disgust, "What the fuck?!" and Rash (the camera shifts to him - new hero "Rash"), who is staring to the left, quietly says, "Be quiet, they're comming!"
6. Keni also starts looking in the same direction as Rash (they are both hidden in the grass and only their heads are visible).
7. Suddenly 3 Ant Zombies run by and a scary_momment sound. Zooming in on the figures, Keni says, slightly puzzled, "What are you doing here?" And then adds, "I was sure you are dead" (Rash has already healed / bandages on his arm and leg).
8. Rash smirks and says, "It's not easy to kill me".
9. Keni and Rash smile at each other and they make a special handshake.
10. And after a while Rash says, "So let's find your lost trophy" and smiles, and Keni smiles back. Blackout.
Yellow (early morning).
Keni: "What the fuck?!"
Rash: "Be quiet, they're comming!"
Keni: "What are you doing here?"
Keni: "I was sure you are dead"
Rash: "It's not easy to kill me"
Rash: "So let's find your lost trophy"