It's a further scene planning/draft - this time it's: Scene 6 - Opposite Emotions to Reduce 2 - Pass of Time - the first and also only addition to Reduce 2 :) I must admit, this scene consists of two slightly smaller scenes, but together they make up a fairly long scene.
Scene 1 - Run and hide! - Approved!
Scene 2 - Our "friend" - Approved!
Scene 3 - A New Hope - Approved!
Scene 4 - A New Beginning - Approved!
Scene 5 - Still Alive! - Approved!
However, I'm finish working on map template and all the necessary elements (navigation, icons and buttons) and adventure details template (for photos and descriptions, navigation). :P
If you want, you can see the project overview - I have already added (also .exe).
Scene 6 - Opposite Emotions
Inscription (on black background):
(~1 day later)
1. Mazurek is sitting next to Zip (he has a worried face), every now and then he glances to the right (fire with a grate - grasshopper) because he is guarding food.
2. Zoom in on Zip is covered and has convulsions, and a lot of drops of sweat on his forehead (he moves his eyebrows and eyelids).
3. Suddenly, in the distance you hear Rash's increasingly louder voice: "... and then I stabbed that nasty bug with my spear fucking deep" and then is hear Keni's laugh intensifying.
4. They both enter the room satisfied. Mazurek looks at them sadly - they both get serious, and after a moment of silence Rash asks: "How is Zip doing?" and Mazurek looks at Zip and replies (without looking at Rash): "Not too well..." and then he looks at Rash and adds: "Some antibiotics would be helpful".
5. Rash replies reassuringly: "He will get better because he's getting the best care" and smiles artificially at Mazurek, who does the same.
6. Suddenly, Keni bluntly says: "We beat quite big one" and then adds on his way to the exit: "Come take a look!".
7. Rash says excitedly: "I lured it in and dealt the fatal blow" (when he says this, his voice slowly fades and the camera zooms in on Zip's head).
8. RETROSPECTIVE_1 (sepia shades colors scene). Zip sits next to Havoc (same as in R2's last scene - Part II) in silence.
9. After a while, Zip yells: "Eureka, I finally did it!".
10. Then the camera on Havoc, who holds the dictaphone and says as if to himself: "After one houndred and twenty-four attempts, a successful trial at last".
11. After the chili he says calmly to Zip: "Now we can proceed to the second phase".
12. Zip steadies himself (seeing Havoc's professional attitude) and nods. Blackout.
Rash: "...and then I stuck a spear into this filthy bug very very deeply"
Keni: <loud laugh>
Rash: "How is Zip doing?"
Mazurek: "Not too well..."
Mazurek: "Some antibiotics would be helpful"
Rash: "He will get better because he's getting the best care"
Keni: "We beat quite big one"
Keni: "Come take a look!"
Rash: "I lured it in and dealt the fatal blow"
Zip: "Eureka, I finally did it!"
Havoc: "After one houndred and twenty-four attempts, a successful trial at last"
Havoc: "Now we can proceed to the second phase"