How are you all feeling? Well? I'm curious how your health is. :)
New super design improvements (Reduce 2 - Summary):
- unified Volume Slider (the same for all songs) - this will prevent a situation when you set the volume to 15% (because you are, for example, tired), and then move to another section and another song will "blow up" your eardrums,
- music system (automatic) - when the song ends by itself (the whole song is played), it will automatically end and the appropriate icon should be displayed,
- music system (manual) - when the user decides that he or she does not want to listen to music (at all), when he mutes in one section, it will be "silence" in all the project,
- adding pagination to Hero (showing pages) - in the Hero section I added a pagination that informs how many character pages there are and where the user is currently on,
- adding info about the project version (Project version) - that is, it is still "Early Access" and the version number.