View Profile Mejson

Nice! Not bad :P
Regards Cyberdevil, mate! :D

Mabelma responds:

Thanks for the comment!

Nice! The animation is not amazing :P But amazing soundtrack and Voice Acting :P
Regards Plasmarift, mate! :D

I give 5 for motivation! Work on your animation skills :)

19 Game Reviews

Aaaaaaaaaa you have 5 stars for encouragement :P

OK, there are some bugs in this design / programming.

kruno5gaming responds:

The bug is that keyboard from piano is looping

Ok... but I'm tired of pointing out what you are doing wrong because you don't correct your mistakes. Good luck!

104 Audio Reviews

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea :P Great song to listen to in the morning :) Great job! :P I like it! Such a more rocky song :) With a lot of possibilities :D To the animation and everything you can imagine :P Ooooo hehe, are the bells? :)

ChordC responds:

Yeeeeeaa, a combination of bass, rock, jazz, and classical orchestra. The orchestra part caught you off guard huh? It's a part of the song that I made for more variety, a nice change of phase IMO.

Cool sounds! A bit like a concert in a club :) It is catchy! It's great to listen to! Respect! Quite a long piece :) Drums are my favorite instrument :P In my imagination I would see this piece for some old school style game or animation :D

ChordC responds:

I am glad you enjoyed it :), this is the second longest song that I have made thus far, took a lot of work indeed. Thank you for listening ;)

Very cool! What? It's hard to say, but I think that some spy action would definitely fit / stealth :P A very interesting melody that is listened to with great interest :D I think that everyone will like it! As always, an amazing work! Congratulations! I would not call this song "strange", I clearly declare my destiny :) And finally it ends calmly :)

ChordC responds:

Thank you for your nice words, as always :). What this song conveys depends on your imagination, there’s clearly a lot of things going on in this song.

178 Art Reviews

Oki DOKI

OK :)

Okay, did you get in the egg yourself? :P

kruno5gaming responds:

Flash isn't dead... he's still alive in my heart... don't worry my brothers :)

34, Male