"Finally a new Poster..." Did you think about it too? Or only I have this feeling? XD However, we made it! After a bit longer... well, it's been 10 days since the last Poster. This action (as in the title) is a challenge for me that requires a lot of work, but I think it's worth it and I'm happy with the results. :P
New update Reduce 2 - Pass of Time - 'Scene 2' is currently 58.7 seconds :) It's new 5.5 seconds, and the whole (so far) fight with Zombies is already underway - 9 seconds :D Of course, this is not the end yet :)
Additionally, I did division of the 'Play' button in 'Scene Selection', - it's now two buttons ("from the beginning" and "fight") so that you can directly play the fight with the Zombie (or repeat it, because action is very fast and you can't always see everything the first time). See for yourself:
However, I'm not entirely sure if this description is correct of these buttons (after hovering the cursor over it). What do you think about it? @Cyberdevil and @Animetion24?
Previously events in 'Scene 2':
- the camera shows the area - a cliff (depressions),
- zoom in on Mazurek - breathes heavily, then looks into the abyss, then goes to the others (left),
- the camera (with Mazurek) moves next to sitting Keni, who looks at Mazurek (he stops next to Keni),
- the camera pauses (zooms in) on the Zip, who is breathing heavily (dripping sweat), and after a while says irritated: "What the fuck was that?!",
- the camera returns to the other heroes (the two), Mazurek looks sadly at Zip, then looks at Keni who shrugs and relaxes his neck,
- Mazurek (his face expresses irritation at Keni's behavior) turns away from Keni and looks down at the ground (he touches his chin with his hand - thoughts), after a while Mazurek says: "Calm down, we need to hide and rethink the next steps...",
- Keni says (with pity) looking at Mazurek: "You have no idea...",
- Mazurek looks at him with discontent, then turns (towards Zip) and makes a terrified face, Keni also looks in that direction and reacts similarly,
- camera moves on seated Zip...
- ...God-DL Zombie appears behind him,
- lunges at him (grunts) and flips him to the ground,
- Zip squints his eyes tightly and groans (from the impact),
- his impact raises dust around them,
- after a while, Zip tries to get up (he looks terrified),
- God-DL Zombie, seeing this, immediately presses him to the ground,
- Zip freezes his eyes softly, God-DL Zombie roars in anger...
Current events in 'Scene 2':
- God-DL Zombie then raises Zip's arm and bites him (bites off some skin and meat),
- Zip screams and throws himself in pain,
- God-DL Zombie swallows a bite of meat and raises his head a bit as he is interested in Mazurek,
- he running to save his friend,
- Mazurek from the bottom takes a swing (with a slide) and hits God-DL Zombie in the face with a hammer,
- this hit spills monster black blood,
- God-DL Zombie sharply leans back (makes a grunt),
- but after a short while he hits Mazurek who was getting ready to the next blow (from above),
- Mazurek is thrown back and falls on his back...
@ChordC, thank you again for the great sounds that add variety / improve the animation :) Really amazing sounds! Hmm, I actually have a question. Is the sound of Mazurek's groaning needed - how he is hit? In a way, I have the impression that yes...
What do you think about it, @Cyberdevil, @Animetion24, @ChordC, @MariogD, @SayMeBott, @Mazurek and Rashty92? I updated the .exe file, so feel free to watch and opinion :)