It's a next scene planning/draft - this time it's: Scene 4 - A New Beginning to Reduce 2 - Pass of Time - the first and also only addition to Reduce 2 XD
Scene 1 - Run and hide! - Approved!
Scene 2 - Our "friend" - Approved!
Scene 3 - A New Hope - Approved!
I'm a little tired, but I'm not giving up :P Come on, still fight!
Scene 4 - A New Beginning
Inscription (on black background):
(~13 hours later)
1. It's dark - the standing torches light up the room. Zip is lying on a makeshift bed (the same as they had in the fortress).
2. After a while, the camera slowly goes to the left - it shows the characters' small equipment (basket with spears, some collected materials: sticks, leaves and lianas).
3. Then the camera shows Mazurek and Keni as they mount a leaf that he makes for a curtain (the door to the new base). The silence is broken by Mazurek, a bit worried: "Do you think they have survived?"
4. Keni replies indifferently: "I'm sure they are fine" And adds: "There was this young and gifted guy with them. What was his name?"
5. Mazurek replies confused (becouse Keni not remembering the names): "You mean Delsin?". Keni: "Yeaah, exactly".
6. They finish assembling the leaf (door). Suddenly Keni looks seriously at Mazurk and says, "Even if they died, it changes nothing" and adds, looking down at the ground, "We still have to push forward".
7. Mazurek looks down at the ground, then at Keni and nods, then makes a terrified face (with only eyes) and turns his head towards the lying Zip and says: "I hope Zip will be alright".
8. Keni replies cheerfully / maliciously (perhaps to cheer Mazurek): "He will be fine", and after a while adds: "At most he would be left behind", then smiles and after that he give Mazurek a small punch to the shoulder (smiling, as if he's joking about it).
9. Then when Mazurek turns his face to Zip, the camera zooms in on Kenia's face, he slowly looks up (his eyes) and his expression grows serious (his eyebrows significantly droop a bit), and finally his gaze stops (scary_momment) at the sleeping Zip.
10. The camera slowly moves to the right and shows Zip lying down. Zip is lying on his side (because he has a bandage on his neck) and the camera show his face - his eyes are closed (he has dark circles under his eyes).
11. ...but suddenly he starts to move his eyebrows and eyelids restlessly (his eyes underneath they move), and after a while the camera zooms in even more on the Zip's forehead, on which there is a bead of sweat (done in great detail) that runs slowly down the dusty Zip's forehead (scary_momment). Blackout.
Mazurek: "Do you think they have survived?"
Keni: "I'm sure they are fine"
Keni: "There was this young and gifted guy with them. What was his name?"
Mazurek: "You mean Delsin?"
Keni: "Yeaah, exactly"
Keni: "Even if they died, it changes nothing"
Keni: "We still have to push forward"
Mazurek: "I hope Zip will be alright"
Keni: "He will be fine"
Keni: "At most he would be left behind"